At Holt Church of the Nazarene, Membership is very important because our members are the way the entire congregation is “judged” by the people who observe us. We have 5 Attitudes and 3 Actions we expect our members to maintain. They are:
1. We will love one another. (John 13:35)
2. We will accept one another. (Romans 15:7)
3. We will forgive one another. (Colossians 3:13)
4. We will serve one another. (Galatians 5:13)
5. We will encourage one another. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
1. We will cooperate.
We will protect the unity of the church and give up our personal opinions to cooperate with the church’s leaders to fulfill our common vision and mission. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
2. We will participate.
We will find a place of service at Holt Church of the Nazarene and will become an active participant in ministry. (Romans 12:4-6; Hebrews 10:25)
3. We will contribute.
We will contribute to the ministry and influence of Holt Church of the Nazarene by attending faithfully and giving regularly in time, talent and treasure.
(1 Corinthians 16:2)